|We produce Innovative, Interactive, Internet-based Bible study curriculum|
|1. The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given, and its sole authority in all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
2. The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit eternally in the Godhead. (John 17:3,21).
3. The Sovereignty of God in Redemption, Creation, Revelation and Final Judgment. (Colossians 1:12-20)
6. Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin and from the dominion of Satan only through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God. (2 Corinthians 5:15-21; Hebrews 2:14).
7. The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:3-8)
8. The necessity of the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ. (John 3:3,8; 16:7-11)
9. The justification of the sinner freely by grace through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:24-26)
10. The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer. (Ephesians 1:13)
11. Expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:6-11)
12. The eternal blessedness in heaven of the redeemed and the eternal punishment in hell of the unbelieving. (Matthew 25:46)
|An exciting, new Christian new attender course in an LG format|
|This class teaches basic Christian doctrine grounded in Scripture.|
|Home | About us | Current Study | Register | Login | Contact
Copyright © 2008 Ministry Point